Saturday, June 11, 2016

BicMax Bath Toy Organizer Heavy Duty 4 Super-Strength Hooked Suction Cups for Glass & Glazed Tile Making Bath Time Safe & Fun for Baby

No more messy bathroom !! Like every other kids household we are proud owner of lots and lots of bath toys which we use each and every day. Even though we love them the problem is they always come in way when some one tries to use the bathroom. I am glad I got this product which helps me to keep my bathroom no messy due to bath toys. The best part is it comes with two extra suction cups other than the two for the mesh  hanging storage bag, so total four cups. This can be use to hand whatever you want, I hand a wash cloth and a loofah on it. It makes it handy and easy to store when not in use. The mesh bad is sturdy enough to hold many toys. Easy to hang it on and take it off. Keeps toys germs free and mold free. The package came in time. Overall happy with my purchase and will continue using it.  Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment