Tuesday, June 14, 2016

C+F Dopp Kit - Use as Travel Toiletry Bag or Makeup Pouch, Waterproof - Gray

A good size to go bag or storage bag !! This is not just a travel toiletry bag but can be use for many purposes. we love the size of it and can mostly fit any size products you need on go. After getting this now I am thinking should I use it as my make up to go/ travel bag or my husband toiletry bag or my kids crayons and art to go bag. The material of the bag is very good and will not make you feel cheap. Also it is waterproof so not to worry for any spills or leaks from your toiletries.  It has a strap handle which makes it easy to carry. The bag is well made/finished and sturdy enough for daily ware and tare. I like the travel toiletry bag and will continue using it. Over all happy with my purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. If you found this helpful please click on "helpful" button. Thanks !!



No comments:

Post a Comment