Wednesday, June 15, 2016

oil

Aromatherapy indeed !! Love this breathe essential oil blend. I use this in my oil diffuser or a drop in my aromatherapy pendent necklace. I use it for congestion due to cold and  cough or just to relax myself from my hectic work schedule. It gives me soothing and calming effect with out any side effects. The best part is it is made from all natural ingredients and no GMO content in it. It comes in dark bottle which is necessary to store essential oil as it maintains its quality for years. There is a perfect size dropper inside the bottle so can get exact amount of the oil you want. I like this oil and will continue using it. Overall happy with my purchase. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment