Friday, June 17, 2016

String LED Lights for Party, Weddings or Decoration

Good for DIY projects !! This are cute little lights perfect for your Do It Yourself projects. I want to add some light in a jar and bottle for my patio decorations and this light fit in just right. This LED string lights are very light weight but sturdy enough. The best feature I love is the copper wiring used in this and can be molded the way you want them. IT gives that rustic, vintage yet sophisticated look. This works perfectly fine and do go on their size to relate their ability to light. The string is 35 feet and have about 100 LED lights. You can use this with USB or an adapter. I love this string of lights and will continue using it. Overall happy with my purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.






No comments:

Post a Comment