Monday, June 27, 2016

I Max Plant Stem Cell Cream of Gardenia Stems GXTM for Antiaging, Wrinkle Reducing and Lifting Sagged Skin

Not for me for sure !! As you age you start trying different creams and lotions which maintains skin's elasticity, smoothness and glow. I tried this cream just because of this and I was noticing fine lines around my eyes lately. I have normal to combination skin. First thing I notice was the smell, awful smell. I can;t explain how it smells but its a kind of smell you don't wanna smell. The cream itself is very thick and smooth. The cream applies easily and evenly on what ever surface you are applying. I have tried it two time on my face before I came to conclusion that this is not for me, atleast not for my face. After applying this I was having some kind of ichy feeling on my chicks. So not trying it again. I am thinking to use it as a hand and foot cream because it does gives out nice moisture. Its made from organic ingredients which is a good part. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment