Friday, June 17, 2016

Salt and Pepper Bottle Opener Manual Grinder By TessenWare

2 in 1 design !! I am not a big fan of manual grinder but these changed my choice for good. These manual salt and pepper grinder comes with inbuilt bottle opener too on the top with is BONUS !! Love this unique design and style which actually works and is not just for show. The quality of the grinder is very good and is BPA free. Perfect size for your dinning table. Easy to fill,clean and use. The stainless steel gives a modern look to it and is durable so not to worry about rusting or anything. Grinder works perfectly fine and grinds salt & pepper very swiftly. It also has a setting for how fine you want your salt or pepper to be. I love this manual grinder set and will continue using it. Overall happy with my purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment