Saturday, June 25, 2016

Premium Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask by Mineral Mask! | 8oz Bottle

Love the smell !! This was my first experience with the dead sea mud mask and oh boy I in love with it already. The smell is the first thing I noticed and I really liked it. My skin is showing some issues lately and looks very dull due to sun exposer. Glad I got this. It hydrates my skin so well and leave my skin smooth afterwards. It also removes dirt and all the dead skin from my face. I got very nice result from the first use only. I wash my wash my face with water first and then applied a thin layer of the mud mask. I let it dried and than again wash it with water. The after effect was amazing. If you want bonus benefit from the mud treatment than apply moisturizer after wards. Your skin will glow trust me. Easy to apply and easy to clean up/remove. The best part is it is made from all natural products so no side effects on skin.  I like this product and will continue using it. Overall happy with the purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest. 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Want to know more about the Dead Sea Mud Mask? Check out this link! Seriously! https://stuffingtonpost.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/first-blog-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Want to know more more about the dead sea mud mask? Check out this link! Seriously! Do it! https://stuffingtonpost.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/first-blog-post/

    ReplyDelete