Wednesday, June 1, 2016

US Art Supply® 12ml Acrylic Tube Artist Paint Set (12-Tubes)

Perfect for my kiddo !! I did not expected this color product to be this smooth and easy to apply. Me and my daughter both are in love with this colors. I have other US Art Supply products and all of them are very good quality. This pack has 12 different shades of colors which are 12ml each. The colors are easy to apply and I have used on cloth , canvas and paper so far. Easy to mix too. Actually got it for my daughter's art work but now I am also using it. The best part is no-lead content in it and is non toxic so safe for kids to use. Totally worth the price listed. I love this US art supply acrylic tube colors and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment