Sunday, June 19, 2016

Apalus Hair Straightening Brush, Ceramic Hair Straightener, Straight Hair Styling

Good straightening brush with accessories !! This is such a good quality ceramic hair straightening brush which actually does the work for me. I like the brush better than my traditional ceramic hair flat iron straighteners. It takes less time than the ones I have and end result is better than flat iron. Before you order just make sure the red color listed here is not red but bright pink. I love the accessories which comes like clips, storage bag and protection which comes with it. The protect glove is very good and protect your hand from the heat. You can adjust the heat according to your needs. The bristles of the brush is made of ceramic so will not damage your hair. It also heats up fast so saves lot of your time. I do use tresseme hair heat protection before this. Do not use this in wet hair. Properly dry and comb hair before using this will be a good thing.  I love this hair straightening brush and will continue using them. Overall happy with my purchase. Received at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment