Friday, June 10, 2016

Retinol Cream for Face with Hyaluronic Acid Helps Fight Signs of Aging and Get Rid of Wrinkles from Face and Eye Area 1.7 fl oz

Skin tonic !! I love it. I come in new designed vertical dispenser which I have seen and used for the first time. It does not smell weird and spreads evenly on the skin. I was not sure how this skin will react as I have sensitive skin so I started using it every night at first. No redness, no rash or any kind of ichyness afterwards. I loved the way my skin felt so I started using it two times a day in morning and at night for better results. I sometimes use this as primer or undercoat beneath my foundation as it helps foundation to spread evenly. Plus point is all natural ingredients and cruelty free which means guilt free as no animal testing done. The product is totally worth the price listed. Overall happy with the purchase and will continue using it. Received for free or at discounted price for a fair and unbiased opinion. All statements made are my own and are honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment